New Clash film issue out now
My second film issue created with the Clash team is out now, featuring the following array of cinematic content:
- Cover star Cillian Murphy on his solo show Misterman, new movie Red Lights and working with Robert De Niro.
- Werner Herzog looking Into The Abyss.
- The world of prescient sci-fi.
- Ones To Watch: New movie talent in the shape of MyAnna Buring, Antonia Campbell-Hughes, Sam Claflin, Will Poulter and Riann Steele.
- Edith Bowman’s summer movie preview.
- The life and work of Saul Bass.
- Orbital’s score to Pusher.
- Don Letts presents his expert guide on How To Make A Music Documentary.
- Crispin Glover meets J. Mascis in Personality Clash.
- A Cuban Chronicle: the story behind 7 Days in Havana.
- Riz Ahmed’s Write On examines stories started on albums that evolve into film.
- Stalker: Paul Weedon uncovers ten unlikely tales behind the genius that is Bill Murray.
- Nick Frost considers how he’d spent his last day on earth in Swansong.
Plus – lots of film-related music news, fashion inspired by film and new reviews.